Tuesday, November 27, 2012

What Happened?!


I have a couple of blogs that I have decided have run their course.  The first called, Play for Life, can be found here.  I will continue to update this blog from time to time, but I have decided that since it is connected to my old g-mail account (the one I had before I got married), that it is time to move on.  I've also decided to retire my Early Childhood Educator's blog, Bristle Blocks and Fire Trucks.  Again, this blog was created during my time as a classroom teacher with Head Start and I've moved into some other roles since that time.  Finally, I've decided to retire the Penny Pincher Primer, mainly because I haven't posted in it since 2009!

So--what will be the focus of this blog?  I'm not sure yet.  There's a lot I could write about.  Play For Life took a very different turn when I became a wife and step parent.  It took another turn when Hubby and I started to discuss having our own child.  What I haven't written about is my journey as a Ph.D student.  I may go in that direction.  I'm just not sure at this point.  So. . . my friends, what do YOU think I should write about in this new journey?  I look forward to this blogging journey and hope you'll stop back soon. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment