Sunday, December 2, 2012

Maybe it's the desperation talking?!


Well I'm not sure if it's because I'm trying to creatively figure out how to pay for my Ph.D. (those of you who know me well, might say that SHOULD be the LEAST of my concerns right now, but it's not) OR if I am just in a state of, "I'll do just about ANYTHING (LEGAL, people, legal)" to make some extra dough but. . .I've signed up for a GOB of survey/freebie/read this paid e-mail web sites.  I'll add the links below, but my true question is. . . . Did I just set myelf up?  Will I really make any extra cash on these sites?  Did I just scam myself? 

I came across most of these sites while looking for ways to score myself some samples and/or coupons for  baby products (like diapers).  I am a cheapskate (it's true!) by nature and seem to never be able to turn down a sample.  Turns out, I'm not the only one like this because there are many websites dedicated to signing up for free samples. 

So, back to the question at hand, "Will I ever make any money on these websites?"  Check them out below and let me know what you think!

MindsPay

No comments:

Post a Comment