Saturday, December 29, 2012

Swapmamas


I am a bit of a Criagslist Whore.  Now. . .before you start getting all these weird ideas in your head, let me explain.  I love Craigslist.  I spend a lot of time searching Craigslist for that ONE, GREAT, CHEAP (or FREE) bargain.  I hop from city to city looking for the stuff I need around the house or for the horses.  It saves me money in the long run, but I seem to always have some money involved.    Then. . . .I found it.  The site of all sites geared toward the bargain hunting mama:  SWAPMAMMAS.   This site is set up similarly to facebook with members having a profile where they can participate in conversations and groups, but with a focus on swapping for desired items.  No money is exchanged.  The only cost to you is the cost to ship your item to the desired recipient.  It's pretty awesome and my hope is that I'll end up getting rid of some stuff that has just been sitting around and end up with some cloth diapers!

No comments:

Post a Comment